- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:54 am
- Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia
Just wondering how many people keep their H. grandis outside? I live in Iowa and keep mine out when the temps are 60 and above. The enclosure, I will take pics another day, is fairly large. The water area is a kiddie pool.
My main question is how many of you have watched them eat?? When outside mine graze on any plant material growing in their enclosure. Does anybody else see this behavior?
- Marnix Hoekstra
- Site Admin
- Posts: 185
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:04 pm
- Location: The Netherlands
I would keep them outside in the summer, if I had a garden. But I don't. Occasionally I take them to a park on sunny days.
Mine graze too if they get the chance. They'll eat anything but grass and trees.
- advanced member
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:10 pm
- Location: argentina buenos aires
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests